- Trump says he wants ‘travel advisory’ on NY area
- Total COVID-19 cases tops 700k
- US death toll passes 2k
- Global total tops 660k
- Ireland death toll hits 46
- UK deputy chief medical officer warns life won’t be normal for 6 months
- Mnuchin says decision on reopening economy will be ‘health decision’
- Italy reports 2nd day of declines
- Texas, RI, Florida & others bar people traveling from NY and surrounding area
- France reports another 300 deaths
- Medical evac flight to Tokyo crashes in Manila
- Dutch reject masks made by Chinese
- Inmate dies from COVID-19 in Louisiana
- Even Spanish politicians criticized for traveling to vacation villas
- Navarro suggests Chinese may have exposed US officials to virus
- More than 700 NJ police officers test positive
- Modi asks for “forgiveness” from India’s poor
- Syria, Jordan report first deaths
- Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards says his state needs more federal help or it will be quickly overrun
- WHO criticized over treatment of Taiwanese journalists
- Russia closes borders to foreigners Monday
- US issues guidelines banning ‘protocols’ on rationing equipment
15 minutes was all it took for an armed robber to hold up two businesses and carjack a vehicle, before finally being confronted by a “good guy with a gun”: a concealed carry holder who was legally carrying a firearm.
At about 9 PM Thursday night, the offender attempted to rob a Little Caesars by displaying a gun tucked in his waistband. He didn’t have success and instead left to rob a taqueria located across the street, according to CWB Chicago.
After leaving the taqueria, the offender again flashed his gun before carjacking a driver in a 2008 silver Saturn sedan.
But then the offender made the mistake of pulling up next to a pedestrian, pulling out his gun and telling the person “give me all you got.” It turns out, the “victim” was a concealed carry holder and, instead of being robbed, pulled out his own gun and began to open fire on the offender.
The “victim” got off at least five rounds and may not have hit the offender, as nearby hospitals did not report any cases of people suffering from gunshot wounds.
The offender remains on the loose and is described as a white male between 18 and 30 years old, standing between 5’9″ and 6’2″ tall and weighing between 160 and 200 pounds. He was wearing a black hoodie with a mask covering the lower part of his face.
The concealed carry holder said the offender “may have been Hispanic”. Anyone with information about the crimes is encouraged to contact detectives at 312-744-8263 about pattern P20-3-082.
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS (03/26/2020) – Tyrant Designs is proud to debut our NEW Glock 43X/48 +4 Magazine Extension! Utilizing our magazine extension technology, the Glock 43X/48 Magazine Extension is the FASTEST and EASIEST installing magazine extension ever! Add 4 Additional Rounds to your factory Glock magazine AND it includes a 10% Power Spring. Drop your mags faster, and more easily grab them with their machined and inlayed knurling!
We use our Retention Plunger Technology that allows the magazine extension to easily slide onto the bottom of your magazine! The entire install happens in 10 SECONDS or LESS and with no tools! Easily push the plunger down and slide the magazine base plate off!
Our magazine base pads are CNC machined from Aerospace Grade Aluminum. This gives any operator the added weight needed for your base pad to drop free and fast. Our magazine extensions instantly add 4 rounds to your Glock 43X/48 9mm.
As always, our products are manufactured in the USA and have a flawless finish. There is no easier or quicker way to add much-needed capacity to your slimline Glock than with our Glock 43X/48 +4 Magazine Extension!
Available in Black, Red, Grey, Blue, Gold, or Machined Aluminum for $39.95 with a Lifetime Warranty. No tools necessary and now available at www.tyrantcnc.com.
President Trump’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has revised its guidance of critical infrastructure to include the firearms industry as part of the Essential Critical Infrastructure. This revision comes shortly after Gun Owners of America (GOA) and Gun Owners of California (GOC) sent a letter to the administration urging inclusion of the firearms industry.
The guidance specifically includes “[w]orkers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges” as part of the Essential Critical Infrastructure.
GOA Senior Vice President Erich Pratt said, “It is very encouraging to see CISA include the firearms industry as essential. In these uncertain times, the ability to protect yourself — and to acquire firearms, magazines and ammunition — should not be ignored. GOA/GOC thanks the Trump Administration for listening to our letter and ensuring that Americans can protect themselves in these difficult times.”