- Expertise in concealed carry, firearms history, ballistics, publishing
- Deep knowledge of ballistics, trajectory analysis, and ammunition selection
- Worked as a consultant in the firearms industry prior to founding Looserounds
- Founded Looserounds in 2022, aiming to be America’s largest online gun publisher by 2030
- Proud father, husband, patriot
A Little Bit About Me
I’ve been passionate about firearms for as long as I can remember. It’s just the way I was raised. My other interests include tactical paintball, wilderness survival, and spending time with my family. I don’t like to talk about myself, so I ask you to let our writing do the talking.
- Graduated from a military school where I gained the discipline, leadership skills, and knowledge that served me well throughout my career. It was a formative experience that shaped who I am as a person and as a professional.
- Numerous courses related to concealed carry, marksmanship, etc. throughout my life.
- Firearms engineer for one of the largest firearms manufacturers in the United States. I worked on designing a new line of high-performance ammunition and other tasks.
- Firearms testing and evaluation firm. Did a lot of ballistics and trajectory analysis. Worked on a variety of projects – mostly ammunition testing.
- Looserounds Founder – we’re aiming to be your go-to source for news, reviews, and discussions on all things firearms-related. I’m proud of what we accomplished with this website and excited for what lies ahead.
“I carry a gun for the same reason I wear a seatbelt – to be prepared for the unexpected.” – Unknown