SHOT Show 2021 (January 20th, 2021) – Explorer Cases is pleased to announce the latest addition to the professional cases line: the 9433.
The waterproof 9433 case allows the user to transport, protect and store a full loadout.
With an overall length of 1009 mm (39.72 inches) this case fits in the trunk of most civilian vehicles making it an extremely versatile tool for traveling for training and any professional use with unmarked cars. The inner length of 936 mm (36.85 inches) accommodates for all SBRs (even suppressed), carbines and folding/disassembled SPR/DMR.
In the images below are shown two examples of equipment carried for MIL / LE use in the Explorer Cases 9433.
Figure 1: All items shown in this picture fit in the 9433
Figure 2: All items shown in this picture fit in the 9433
Main features of the 9433 case:
• Two heavy duty wheels that facilitate the transport of a full loadout
• Two oversized carry handles allowing for two-men lift
• Four lockable points (two of which steel reinforced)
• Two Identification Slots (one standard size / one large)
The Explorer Cases 9433 meets the following standards IP67 Certification, STANAG 4280 (ed. 2) and DEF STAN 81-41 (lev. J).
The following features ensure reliability and usability:
• Two integral lifting points molded on both sides allow to comfortably carry heavier loads.
• Lid reinforcements provide rigidity to the case, especially when stacking cases
• Polymer material designed to perform both in high/low temp environments
• Padlocking provision for securing equipment with lock or zip ties
• Lid features with 4 hinges for a smooth and repeatable opening and closing on uneven terrain
The 9433 Case is available in Black, Desert Sand and Military Green.