Versatile Multi-Tool Simplifies Firearm Building and Maintenance
Waukesha, Wis. (April 2, 2021) — Midwest Industries announced today that it will be releasing a new Professional Armorer’s Wrench for the commercial, law enforcement, and military markets. “Properly building or maintaining your AR-15 can require a number of specialized tools. Our new Professional Armorer’s Wrench simplifies and streamlines this process by incorporating a variety of features into a single tool. It’s American-made and built to last. The versatility, durability, and convenience of this new multi-tool put it a step above other options currently available on the market,” said Troy Storch, Owner of Midwest Industries.
The Professional Armorer’s Wrench is designed to work with the AR platform and incorporates the following features:
• Designed to work with 5.56 and 7.62 AR platform rifles components
• Works with encapsulated and pin-style barrel nuts, including the GI-style nut
• Drive end for all Midwest Industries free-float barrel nuts
• Compatible with other popular brands like BCM
• 0.75” wrench for A2 muzzle devices, designed to work with the thin flats on many popular suppressor mounts
• Castle nut driver with 3 notch engagement
• Combat bottle opener
• Small hammer head
• Torque specs on wrench handle
• Constructed from 4140 heat-treated steel
• 0.5” drive for torque wrench (2)
• 100% made in the USA
Visit our website for more information on the Professional Armorer’s Wrench.