Waukesha, Wis. (March 29, 2021) — Midwest Industries announced today that it will be releasing new products in its Stock Tube Adaptor Picatinny (STAP) line for the commercial, law enforcement, and military markets. “Our initial STAP design met with quite a bit of positive feedback from armorers looking to attach AR-15 braces to their pistol and SBR builds via a Picatinny rail section. We elected to expand our lineup with a series of folding STAP’s, as well as a number of stock and lightweight options. Like all Midwest Industries products, each of our STAP models are American-made and engineered to withstand the most extreme conditions and usage,” said Troy Storch, Owner of Midwest Industries.
The STAP line is designed to work with all Picatinny rail-enabled pistols and SBR’s, and now includes the following products:
• MI-STAP Stock Tube Adaptor Picatinny $79.95 MSRP
• MI-STAP-BT Stock Tube With Buffer Tube Adaptor $69.95 MSRP
• MI-STAP-LWS Stock Tube With Light Weight Stock $119.95 MSRP
• MI-STAP-PB Stock Tube Adaptor – Pistol Brace Compatible $94.95 MRSP
• MI-STAP-SF Side Folder With MI Stock Tube $139.95 MSRP
• MI-STAP-SF-BT Side Folder With Buffer Tube Adaptor $109.95 MSRP
• MI-STAP-SF-LWS Side Folder With Light Weight Stock $169.95 MSRP
• MI-STAP-SF-PB Side Folder Pistol Brace Compatible $139.95 MSRP
Midwest Industries Inc
W292 S4498 Hillside Road
Waukesha, WI 53189
For more information on the STAP line, visit www.midwestindustriesinc.com.