Some Russian Ingenuity



    • I’ve never fired one, but isn’t there a “foom” that comes out the back end of a RPG launcher when one pulls the trigger? And wouldn’t this “foom” be pointed (in the above contraption) at the magazine for the rifle portion of this piece of advanced light arms engineering?

      Purely as an intellectual curiosity, how does one say “Bubba” in Russian?

Leave a Reply to guest Cancel reply

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here