- Virus death toll surpasses SARS (total: 813)
- Exiled Chinese billionaire says true death toll closer to 50k, 1.5 million infected
- New cases confirmed in UK, Spain, Singapore
- Passengers aboard ‘Diamond Princess’ warn authorities aren’t doing enough to protect them – and others
- Officials in Shenzen say they won’t block Foxxconn factory reopening
- Cruise ship quarantined in Hong Kong allowed to leave after 4 days
Interestingly a Chinese billionaire is saying the real number of dead is around 50,000 and the infected at 1.5 million.
“… exiled Chinese billionaire Guo Wengui said Sunday, citing leaked information out of Wuhan, that the death toll could be as high as 50,000, as Chinese officials burn bodies to cover up the true extent of the crisis. “
This image is a map showing the sulfur dioxide content in the air spiking over Wuhan. Which just so happens to add more evidence to the reporting of the burning of bodies by the Chinese to cover up the real number of dead.
But that is just tinfoil hat stuff. It’s just the sniffles.