This is probably about 10 years too late but I am going to show you anyway. Mag storage solutions sent these to Duncan who knows how long ago. After a year of telling me he would send them to me, he finally did. You may recall a few years ago Mag Storage Solutions came out with this nifty little mag holder for AR15 mags in the standard 556/NATO pattern. Now they have them in this larger size. It will hold the SR25 pattern 762 mags in 20 or 25 round sizes and AK47/74 pattern mags.
As you can see, you can mount the holder to a wall, the inside of your safe door, the inside of a vehicle, inside of a cabinet or fake wall or whatever. You are only limited by your imagination.
Holder above has six SR25 pattern Pmags. It will also hold the longer 25 round Pmag and 30 round AK mags. These things are really nifty. No joke. If you have a use for something like this or a reason to have 6 mags ready to go some where handy( and we all will very shortly) then this is a real “solution.” Very handy and very tough. I like them a lot.
- Store and organize AK-47, AR-10, FAL, SCAR 17s, CZ Scorpion magazines
- Magazines securely snap in/out
- Compatible with most 7.62 x 39, 7.62 x 51, and .308 magazines
- Account for magazine quantity and location with a glance
- Protect your magazines from accidental fall
- Reinforced mounting holes
- Accepts magazines with ranger poor plates/dust protectors
- Impact Grade ABS Plastic
- Dimensions: 11 3/8″ W x 9 ½” H x 4″ Deep
- Weight 1.5 lbs.
- Mounting hardware not included
Specs above show its not limited to the Ar patter or AK pattern mags. Which I am sure will make some happy. Some degenerates use …shudder. M14s.. ugh.. Creek
They make a few more holders that are pretty nifty you can see below if you want to check them out. magstoragesolutions.com