Millcreek, UT – February 1, 2021 OSS Suppressors LLC proudly introduces the new RAD™ 9 and RAD™ 45 – a significant advancement in pistol suppressors. Lightweight and modular, the RAD 9 and RAD 45 are built with our next generation Flow-Baffle™ technology, substantially reducing gas blowback while maintaining superior pistol performance. You’ll feel the difference the first time you shoot.
OSS’s innovative Flow-Baffle design is based on our patented and proven Flow-Through® technology. Flow-Baffles direct expanding gas away from the bore-line, and radial grooves route them forward through the suppressor and away from the shooter.
“We began development of the 9 and 45 after the launch of our popular rimfire suppressor, the RAD 22,” said David Sanders, Director of Research and Development. “As most pistol owners know, you need some blowback for your pistol to function. So the design challenge was to mitigate the blowback increase when suppressed while maintaining superior pistol performance. We’ve done it with these two new RADs!”
Technical advisor Dan Brokos, CEO of Lead Faucet Tactical and retired Army Special Forces SGM did extensive prototype testing. Here’s what he had to say:
“It’s annoying to get that constant sting in my face when I shoot my Glock suppressed. When I first shot the RAD 9 and 45 in a side-by-side comparison with popular pistol cans, I was blown away by the difference! Less gas, less recoil and a real soft feel, and my groupings were tight AF.”
“We’re excited to have the new RAD 9 and RAD 45 available to purchase March 15th at SilencerShop and other OSS Dealers,” said Jake VanAllen, Director of Commercial and LE Sales. “They really check all the boxes for what pistol owners are looking for in a modular suppressor.”
RAD 9 and RAD 45 FEATURES:
• Modular design – with long- and short-configurations
• Reduced blowback – less annoying gas and particulates
• Reduced recoil – shoots flatter and feels softer
• Quiet – Industry competitive dB reduction
• Accurate and repeatable
• Lightweight — lighter than most competitors
• Shoots cleaner – less fouling, less hassle
• Full-auto rated – to 300 BO sub-sonic
• Versatile – cross-platform compatible, industry compatible accessories
• Fast assembly/disassembly – unlike competitors, no need to time Flow-Baffles
• Piston Flats – torque onto barrel so it won’t shoot loose
RAD 9 SPECS:
• Lengths: 7.7” / 5.15”
• Weight: 9.1 oz / 5.9 oz.
• Diameter: 1.375”
• MSRP: $849
RAD 45 SPECS:
• Length: 8.6” / 6.4”
• Weight: 10.3 oz. / 7.6 oz.
• Diameter: 1.375”
• MSRP: $999