WHEN GUNS ARE OUTLAWED ONLY OUTLAWS WILL BE “PHONE CHARGERS”

4
703

This “charging station” accident seems to be a common thing with the ladies I’ve noticed.

Olesya Semenova, 24, was found by her flatmate at their home in Russian city Arkhangelsk. CYKA BLYAT!

A selfie video from a year ago shows her in the bath
A selfie video from a year ago shows her in the bathCredit: East2west News

11Olesya Semenova was electrocuted while “charging her phone” in the bath

“I screamed, shook her, but she was pale, did not breathe and showed no signs of life,” the distraught friend named Daria, an estate agent, told the emergency operator.

“I was really scared. 

“When I touched her, I got an electric shock. 

“There was a smartphone in the water, it was charging.”

“Smart phone” Is that what they call those now?

Paramedics confirmed that Olesya – who worked in a clothes shop – had died in the bath and that her iPhone 8 had fallen into the water when plugged into the mains. 

A selfie video from a year ago shows her in her bath.

The Russian emergencies ministry issued a warning after the tragedy, the latest of a number of such fatalities in the country. 

“The tragedy once again reminds us that water and an electrical appliance connected to the mains are incompatible. 

“The same applies to any mobile device. ( or other battery operated gadgets)If you drown a smartphone, the worst thing is its failure. 

“But when it is connected to the network, we see what the consequences are.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13424568/shop-worker-dies-electric-shock-charging-iphone-bath/

This reminds me of a story. Many years ago I worked at a huge store that was a gun store, bow shop, pawn shop and about everything else shop. One of the things it also sold in a private side room was smut and sex toys. One day I answered a call from a lady who had bought a vibrator and wanted to return it and get her money back because when she tried to use it in the hot tun it “burned my( her) mouth.” I have other sordid tales of the “smut room” as we called it but perhaps thats not fit for public consumption.

4 COMMENTS

  1. ” I have other sordid tales of the “smut room” as we called it but perhaps thats not fit for public consumption.”
    Bologny! It is a sin to “protect” your audience from such sordid tales and we all know it!

  2. This isn’t possible with a properly functioning charger. The wall plug turns the AC at 110V or whatever into light current DC at around 3V which is what comes down the cable. Its like saying you could be electrocuted by dropping a flashlight battery into the bath.

    If the charger was defective or had been rigged to kill her all bets are off.

    • It’s Arkhangelsk…odds on a “properly functioning charger” are Low.

      Odds on improperly designed, assembled, or maintained electronics are High.

    • I’m kinda with you, LSWCHP. My thought is that she probably had an extension cord running to the mains that she dragged in with her.

      Either that or her boyfriend dropped the toaster in the tub and paid the cops $50 to say it was her phone charger.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here