When you rely on a tactical optic to keep you in the game, you’ve got to be ready to shine, day or night. The AMG UH-1 Gen II is the close-quarters solution you’ve been asking for, offering an incredibly fast holographic display to conquer every close-quarters situation, now with four night-vision compatible settings and a dedicated night-vision button. A large viewing window makes this door-kicker even faster, and a sleek, snag-free build looks and maneuvers great. The lightning-quick EBR-CQB reticle is designed to dominate in close, and our FHQ technology virtually eliminates stray light emissions for stealth shooting. Duty never sleeps, and the AMG UH-1 Gen II is ready to light your way.
• Mount Type Weaver/Picatinny
• Magnification 1x
• Dot Color Bright Red
• Dot Size 1 MOA
• Eye Relief Unlimited
• Adjustment Graduation 1/2 MOA
• Max Elevation Adjustment 100 MOA
• Max Windage Adjustment 100 MOA
• Parallax Setting Parallax Free
• Length 3.9 inches
• Weight 11.0 oz
Now Available: Vortex Optics AMG UH-1 Gen-II Holographic Sight
• Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
• Brightness Settings 15 Levels
• Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
• Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered “parallax free” and will make a negligible difference in performance.
• Night-Vision Compatibility Dedicated button with 4 night-vision
• Shockproof Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
• Waterproof (IPX8) O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating the holographic sight for reliable performance in all environments.
• ArmorTek ® Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
• Rear facing controls Easily power up and click through intensity levels.
• FHQ? Technology Virtually eliminates stray light emissions for stealth-shooter-signature in low light and prevents eyepiece glare common to other holographic sights.
• Integrated Mount Quickly attaches to any Weaver or Picatinny rail with the integrated mount.
• Matte Anodized Finish Corrosion and wear resistant anodization provides low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
Product Manual Download (PDF)