PMM is proud to announce our new Micro Compensator and Barrel Combo for the P365!
The PMM MICRO JTTC for the P365 uses a proprietary threaded barrel designed specifically for mounting our compensator. Our compensator mounts much like what is found on all modern rifles utilizing a combination of thread locker proper timing of the compensator in relation to the P365 slide.
Additionally, the PMM MICRO JTTC of the P365 utilizes a single port design at the 12 O’clock position which maximizes the effectiveness of the compensator. This keeps the muzzle of the pistol down and allows the slide to “track” faster and more accurately for follow up shots.
The PMM MICRO JTTC was designed to work with most factory loaded ammunition and yield a 30-40% reduction in muzzle climb with 115gr ammo! (please refer to testing charts at the bottom of the product page)
We have adapted our designs to integrate with and complement the design of your pistol so no longer does a compensator have to look like an afterthought slapped on the end of your pistol, rather it delivers unmatched performance and looks.
- P365 Micro JTTC: 4140 PH Stainless Steel finished in DLC.
- PMM P365 Micro JTTC Barrel: 416R Stainless Steel finish in DLC.
- No set screws, mounts like a muzzle device on a rifle.
- Captured design ensures that even if your comp comes loose it will not come off or impede function.
- Includes our proprietary, compensator specific threaded barrel.
- Technology born from our PMM X-Comp pistol.