The Blue Label Program is available to the following with approved purchaser ID. Please email a copy of your credentials to BlueLabelSales@Glock.us
During the Salute to Veterans Discount Program the existing blue label qualifications are extended to any honorably discharged, active or retired veteran. You are eligible to purchase one Blue Label pistol through our LE Distributors or Sub-D Dealers from Memorial Day to Veterans Day. A copy of your DD 214 and valid driver’s license can be used as credentials at a local blue label supplier found using the dealer locator (https://us.glock.com/en/dealer-locator-usa) and your zip code.
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with “retired” credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back)
Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with “retired” credentials
(Military picture ID front & back)
DD214/discharge papers do not qualify – If you cannot submit your ID please use our dealer locator to find a dealer in your area
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
(LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies
(with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
- Court Judges
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
- GSSF Coupon Recipients should contact GSSF for more information
NOTE: This is a discount program for approved purchasers only; you are not registering for or enrolling in any type of law enforcement program.
Eligible participants may purchase two pistols per calendar year and may order from a participating GLOCK Law Enforcement Distributor, Sub-Distributor, or directly from GLOCK, Inc. Purchases from Law Enforcement Distributors with a retail location or Sub-Distributor purchases can be done directly at their location by simply showing your credentials. For a list of Law Enforcement Distributors or Sub-Distributors in your area visit our Dealer Locator, enter your zip code and check LE Dealers to search those specifically. If you have further questions, call our Customer Service Department at 770-432-1202.
Delivery times for purchases from distributors depend upon their inventories and weapons on order. Buying directly from GLOCK, Inc. can take approximately 180 days after all proper credentials, paperwork, and payment has been received, regardless of weapon model.
If you choose to order directly from GLOCK, Inc. please email a copy of your credentials to BlueLabelSales@glock.us. A copy of the price list along with purchasing instructions will be emailed to you as soon as possible. All required documents must be submitted correctly, complete, and must include a method of payment. If orders are received missing any documents or payment the order will not be processed and will be returned. Prices on the form are not guaranteed and may vary. Prices do not include transfer fees or taxes where applicable.
- There is no registration or enrollment required for the program
- We do not store ID’s and therefore an approved credential is required for each request for program and pricing information
- If your department does not issue an ID please, submit a letter on department letterhead confirming your fulltime position held, signed by chief or other superior, along with a photo ID.
Notes & Regulations
Prices may vary and are not set by GLOCK. Most pricing will be $75-100.00 off the retail price depending on the model. Blue label pricing is only available on black frame pistols.
Delivery times for purchases from distributors or Blue Label Dealers depend upon their inventories and weapons on order. Buying directly from GLOCK, Inc. can take approximately 180+ days after all proper credentials, correct paperwork and payment have been received, regardless of the model.
Due to state law, orders being shipped to CA, NJ, MO, & PA must be shipped to a dealer with a valid FFL. Appropriate authorization letter and or credentials are required. You are responsible for all arrangements with the dealer, furnishing the FFL to GLOCK, Inc. and all transfer fees required by the dealer. Incomplete order forms will not be processed.
- FFL certificate must be Valid through the 180+ day order time frame and a copy must be submitted with the order form
- All applicable federal, state and local magazine capacity restrictions apply
- Approved credentials are required
CA & NY are required to submit a valid FFL to ship to as well as a Lautenberg (authorization) Letter when requesting High Capacity Magazines and/or pistols that are not California Compliant.
The following states are taxable, you must submit your local sales tax rate with the order:
AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, MI, MN, MO, MS, NC, NV, NM, NY, NJ, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, WV and WY