Huntsville, AL – From its match-grade chamber out, the R2Mi rifle is built to shatter all previous expectations for long-range accuracy. A free- floated barrel, with 1:15” twist and 8-groove rifling is perfectly suited for harnessing sub-MOA accuracy from the 50 BMG. And its left-hand operated, right-hand eject bolt-action and 10-round box magazine, ensure comfortable cycling with no need for the shooter to adjust position. The R2Mi rifle is also one of the simplest 50-caliber rifles to assemble and maintain. Its upper receiver locks to the lower receiver with two integral pins, and its full-length Picatinny rail accommodates a wide range of optics.
NEVER DETERRED BY DISTANCE
• Bolt action: left bolt / right port, for faster cycling of action
• Lothar Walther barrel free-floated within vented hand guard
• Lower receiver machined from T6-6061 aluminum billet
• MIL-STD 1913 rail on receiver and vented hand guard
• Hard anodized type 3 green finish on aluminum parts (Mil-Spec)
• Manganese phosphate finish on steel parts
• Equipped with AAC muzzle brake to accept Cyclops silencer
• Steel bipod with folding legs
• Disassembles like an AR-type rifle for cleaning and maintenance
• Ships in custom Pelican Storm Case with two 10-round magazines, bipod, hearing and eye protection and cable lock
More information about the Company can be found at www.remington.com.