Impressum Media Inc., Los Angeles, CA – May 04.2020 – Firearms Guide, the largest gun guide, gun values guide and gun schematics library just published its 11th Edition that offers complete original antique and modern printable gun manuals.
“The New Firearms Guide 11th Edition provides over 15,000 printable antique and modern gun manuals, schematics and blueprints. It is the place to go if you are a gunsmith” says Chris Mijic, publisher of Firearms Guide. “If you cannot get a new gun for your personal protection during the Wuhan virus lockdown, then fix that old one you’ve got by using the original gun manual at FirearmsGuide.com. Checking values of modern and antique guns with Firearms Guide is a plus too if you’re selling or buying any guns.”
Published since 2009 for shooting industry professionals and gun enthusiasts, with its new 11th Edition Firearms Guide is:
1. A Reference Guide that presents over 77,000 antique and modern firearms, air guns and ammunition from 1,300 manufacturers worldwide
• Presents models with Tech Specs, Hi-Res Color Pictures, Features, Ballistics and Prices!
• Search able reference guide with 14 search criteria – better results than Google
• Over 55,000 high-resolution color pictures of guns in resolution up to 4000 x 1492!
2. A Gun Value Guide that presents antique and modern guns with gun values online based off of the 100% – 30% condition ratings
3. A Gun Schematics, Blueprints & Manuals Library with 15,198 printable hi-res gun schematics, blueprints & manuals for all types of antique and modern guns
The new 11th Edition of FirearmsGuide.com enables deep, complex searches of antique and modern guns (from black powder muskets to 2020 guns) and side by side comparisons of search results. Guns are cross-referenced with the ammunition database. Guns and ammo are presented with prices, tech-specifications, features, ballistics and up to 12 high-resolution zoom able color pictures (up to 4000 x 1240). Now with over 15,198 printable gun schematics, blueprints and original gun manuals for antique and modern guns Firearms Guide 11th Edition is a great 27/4 tool for any professional gunsmith or gun enthusiast who wants to repair any gun or air gun. With just a click or two you can find, zoom in on your screen and then print out manuals, schematics, blueprints or parts lists for 15,198 antique and modern guns, both civilian and military guns.
Firearms Guide 11th Edition is available with free updates at www.FirearmsGuide.com