LooseRounds.com5.56 Timeline
Weaponsman.com

 

3 thoughts on “Real Terror”

  1. When I worked behind the gun counter, a few guys would “layaway” a firearm by putting 80% down. Immediately after they’d pay the remaining 20% to obtain a wife receipt. Makes one wonder how often these receipts were used to determine post-divorce sale prices versus just spiteful pricing?

    Reply
  2. I’ve had to do that too

    The gun collector’s prayer:

    God, guide my wife and have here sell my guns for more than I tolder they cost

    Reply

Leave a Comment