- More than 28,266 cases, 565 deaths globally
- President Xi says China ‘capable of suppressing outbreak
- Wisconsin confirms first case of coronavirus, bringing US total to 12
- First babies born infected with coronavirus
- Hong Kong closes borders with mainland
- Cruise ship quarantined in Hong Kong
- WHO asks for more money
- 2 planeloads of Americans evacuated from Wuhan landed in California early Wednesday
- CDC says a total of 4 evacuations flights from Wuhan either have returned, or will return, to the US this week.
- US Coast Guard checking ships arriving in US
- 10 more cases identified aboard ‘Diamond Princess’
10 more nCoV cases have been confirmed among the ~3,000 passengers of the Princess Diamond cruise ship, which is being quarantined in Yokohama.
Though authorities haven’t said much, it’s pretty clear that all of these cases – 20 so far – were transmitted via human-to-human contact with the passenger who was diagnosed with the virus in Hong Kong.
After Japanese authorities assured the public that everything would be fine and that they had the virus contained, this cruise ship has just dropped a nasty problem in their lap. “everything is fine “
Meanwhile in the Yankee state of Wisconsin ..
Earlier, a spokesperson for the Coast Guard said it will begin checking passengers and crew of ships arriving in the US for symptoms of the virus, particularly if they’re from certain parts of China.
“These are pretty tight as far as advance notice of arrivals, the Coast Guard’s screening every vessel coming in,” said Coast Guard spokesman Kurt Fredrickson. “We have very good visibility on where ships have been, where the crew are from.”
曾錚 Jennifer Zeng posted the video on Tuesday, indicating that there are “Internal Videos From Crematories in Wuhan All corpses were packed in body bags and lined up, waiting for incineration. Yet the workers were singing Jackie Chan’s song at the Spring Festival Gala, “My country doesn’t seem sick at all.”