We’ve all seen these people. dying of some lung disease or other but still they ain’t going to give up their true love of smoking.
A 61-year-old North Carolina woman was killed when she smoked while hooked up to an oxygen tank, according to a report.
Belinda Coble was smoking a cigarette around 8 a.m. Tuesday as oxygen was being administered at her home in Zebulon, 20 miles northeast of Raleigh, news station WNCN reported.
The cigarette caused her oxygen tank to ignite, which resulted in an explosion, authorities said. Yea. my Dad was on oxygen the last few years before he died. And there was a no smoking and flammable sign stuck all over everything. Who knew flames and oxygen aren’t a good mix?
Her husband was asleep when the incident occurred, but called 911 when the blast and smoke alarm woke him, the outlet reported. He then attempted to put out the fire.
Coble was pronounced dead when authorities arrived, WNCN reported
Hey, at least she died doing what she loved. Killing herself by smoking.