LooseRounds.com
5.56 Timeline
Weaponsman.com

WHEN GUNS ARE OUTLAWED ONLY OUTLAWS WILL BE WET “CELL PHONES”

A SELFIE-LOVING accountant died after her mobile phone ‘slipped’ into the bath she was laying in whilst charging. I fell like there is a couple of innuendos in that sentence..


Evgenia Shulyatyeva, 26, died at the scene in Kirovo-Chepetsk, Russia, after being electrocuted by the device when it fell into the water.

In Russia, Cell Phone charges you !

 Friends paid tribute to the 'bright' woman, who died minutes after the incident
Friends paid tribute to the ‘bright’ woman, who died minutes after the incidentCredit: East2west News “she really lit up the room”

Her body was found by her devastated mum, Vera, just minutes later.

Evgenia’s death is now being investigated by the Russian Investigative Committee following a string of similar deaths in the country. Putin needs to get on this and start banning bath tubs, phone chargers and water.

 One said: "Sister ... rest in peace .... sleep well .... you are forever in our hearts … Call me tomorrow, say that was a just a dream, that this is not the truth"
One said: “Sister … rest in peace …. sleep well …. you are forever in our hearts … Call me tomorrow, say that was a just a dream, that this is not the truth”Credit: East2west News

The 15-year-old was found dead in the water at her home in Bratsk, Russia, in December.

She was a champion fighter in pankration – an ancient Greek form of “no rules” boxing and wrestling – and had been selected for her country’s national team.

 Russian martial arts champion Irina Rybnikova, 15, died immediately as a result of the “tragic accident”
Russian martial arts champion Irina Rybnikova, 15, died immediately as a result of the “tragic accident”Credit: East2west News

Speaking previously after Irina’s death, Yury Agrafonov, the head of radio-electronic department of Irkutsk State University, said: “Water is a good conductor. This is why there was a short circuit when the phone fell into the water. Good work Yuri. Thanks for the tip.

“If the phone had not been plugged in to 220 volts, the tragedy would not have happened.” I honestly have nothing to add to that line.

Another woman, 26-year-old Liliya Novikova, who was dubbed Russia’s “most beautiful poker player”, was found dead from a suspected massive electric shock in her bathroom in June. Looks like she drew aces and eights . Heyooo!

Liliya Novikova had been alone at home and her body was discovered on the floor of her bathroom in Moscow.

 Evgenia is believed to have died as the phone fell into the tub with her
Evgenia is believed to have died as the phone fell into the tub with herCredit: East2west News

Don’t take a bath with your “cell phone.”

4 thoughts on “WHEN GUNS ARE OUTLAWED ONLY OUTLAWS WILL BE WET “CELL PHONES””

  1. This is more a case of “lousy electrical code” and really lousy enforcement than it is the fault of the cord or phone. There’s also the issue of “Why is a Russian, who really should know better…” taking their phone into a Russian-wired bathroom.

    There ain’t a lot of GFCI outlets in Russia, and with the circuitry all being 220v, well… Yeah. Not a good scene, that…

    Gotta be honest with you: After a couple of tours in Iraq and Kuwait, if I’m in a third-world country, I’m looking reaaaaaaaaally hard at the wiring, before I go into the showers. KBR did a good job on most of what they serviced over there, but there were some contractors and GIs who simply did not understand electricity, at all. Acquaintance of mine was electrocuted in a shower on his second tour–Not a good way to go, and not what you want your wife telling your kiddoes: “Daddy died in the shower, over in Iraq…”.

    Reply
  2. Occam’s Razor says… Shitty wiring. There have been a bunch of these incidents in Russia since the Soviets went away and we started hearing about real life there, and every time, it’s been down to 220v and no GFCI.

    Guy I know is an electrical engineer that worked over there, in Moscow and not some crappy little country town: There were precisely ZERO GFCI or real working circuit breakers anywhere in any building he went into, that hadn’t been put there by foreigners. At the time he was there, circa 2008-12, there were safety warnings, advisories, and outright bans by European and American government agencies placed on living in uninspected (by those agencies, BTW… Nobody trusted the Russians to do it…) Russian apartments and buildings. He was asked to look at, under the table, a case where a German national had been electrocuted in his kitchen, to ensure that it wasn’t foul play. He couldn’t tell–It was that bad. There were so many deficiencies in the wiring that he wasn’t even able to figure out which specific issue had killed the guy–From the signs, it looked like it was from three different sources on two different circuits, either simultaneously or in succession. Could have been murder, could have been accident…

    His conclusion was that just living in that building indicated a death wish.

    Reply

Leave a Comment