LooseRounds.com
5.56 Timeline
Weaponsman.com

THEY WERE SURPRISED BY THE FOOOM! JULY 6TH

Looks like the fun and medical bills generated from the 4th of July continued over the weekend.


PIERCETON, Ind. — A man had to be air-lifted to a Fort Wayne hospital after a firecracker exploded in his hand, according to the Kosciusko County Sheriff’s Office.

All you future EOD men, women and everything in between listen up!

The 20-year-old man was riding in the passenger seat of truck with a woman and another man. They knew the people in the vehicle following them and wanted to throw a firecracker stick out the window. In Kentucky, we call this “showing off.” fiddy bucks says the old booze may have played a part in this incident where less than critical thinking was involved.

The woman lit the firecracker while it was in the passenger’s hand. It detonated before he was able to throw it. In KY we call this “immediate disassembly.”

“The explosion completely removed his left hand, caused chest burns, damaged the instrument panel and spidered (sic) the windshield,” Kosciusko County Sheriff public information officer Chris Francis said in a statement to WSBT. Gotta love how the paper just had to sharp shoot the cop..

That is one powerful firecracker. Sounds like the fabled M80 or some kind of professional grade firework like the kind used to put on displays for cities. Or even an arty simulator. I am curious how much the other passengers got hurt.

The man had to be flown to a Fort Wayne hospital. It’s unclear if he’s still hospitalized.

If you are going to show off with explosives, make sure you have a tourniquet.

Saturday, July 6th 2019

https://komonews.com/news/nation-world/man-blows-hand-off-after-firecracker-explodes-before-he-could-throw-it

Click Here To Save $15 at Ammo.com

3 thoughts on “THEY WERE SURPRISED BY THE FOOOM! JULY 6TH”

  1. I don’t get it, I’ve been playing with fireworks for, (holy crap), 28 ish years and still have all my fingers. (Might have lost some hair and my eyebrows a few times) Sure they can be a real blast but you have to have respect for them because they can cause some serious damage. At least in this instance stupidity was more than painful, and hopefully this kind of crap doesn’t lead to more fireworks bans.

Leave a Comment